Round 1 – Journals, articles and books
1. What is the name of Australia's number one roller derby magazine?
Hit & Miss
2. A week with ____ was the name of the proceedings in which a wildlife sanctuary is mentioned?
A week with elephants
3. On the 10th page of results when you search for ferns in the books zone, what animal is part of a book title in those results?
4. Who wrote an article about a cheese carving competition in 2007?
5. Which book by Garth Nix is also available in braille?
Serena and the sea serpent
6. What is the name of the cow that needed a haircut?