Round 2 – Newspapers
1. Who shot Joseph Kentwell with a pea rifle?
2. Whose luck was dead out when he was caught selling wine without a license?
3. What did the PM abolish in 1941 in an effort to avoid expenditure on non-essential items?
4. What was the name of the postmaster for Temora in 1882?
Mr William Weatherall
5. What was the top most headline for the May 22 1947 issue of the Newcastle Morning Herald?
Thousands losing jobs in steel industry
6. Where does Bessie Gwydir need to call to see her sister?
212 Little Collins St East